Working with Quality Disability Management Services (QDMS)
QDMS is a small, independent ACT business providing a range of supports under the Support Purpose Category of Capacity Building:
- Choice and Control Outcome Framework – support item categories (0127 & 0106)
- Improved Life Choices (Plan Management and Financial Intermediary)
- Support Coordination
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Improved Daily Living Skills
QDMS prides itself on being an independent service provider with the participants best interests at heart. Equally though, QDMS is passionate about working with businesses who share the same commitment to providing a quality service to their clients.
When you work with QDMS, you can expect our staff:
- to be experienced and knowledgeable
- to be polite and courteous on the phone and in emails
- will protect the privacy and confidentially of our clients as appropriate
- to respond to you by close of business the following working day
- to provide professional advice and relevant information
- to keep a record of our interactions with you
- to engage with you in the first instance if there are any issues
In return, you can help us by:
- giving us information in a timely manner which is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge
- treating our staff with respect and courtesy
- providing a consistent and reliable service
- providing us with honest, constructive Feedback
- contact us if you believe we have made an error or acted inappropriately, and wish to make a complaint.
If you would like to know more about QDMS, or would like to meet us for a chat, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
When you engage us as Your Plan Managers, we put you at the centre of all decision making. It means you have choice and control, without having to spend hours dealing with bills, paperwork and phone calls (we can do all those bits for you!).
You can use the contact form to the right of this page or visit the Get in Touch page to contact us.