What We Do
We are a small, independent Plan Management provider for NDIS participants. Our Plan Management services include Management of Funding for Supports (Plan Management – 0127) and Assistance of Coordinating of Managing Life Stages (Support Coordination – 0106). We do not have affiliations with any other service providers. Finding you the right supports based on your individual needs and circumstances is our priority.
Our person-centred approach involves:
- Listening to you
- Supporting you to exercise choice and control
- Identifying the best support for your needs
- Freeing up more time for you and your family
What is Plan Management?
Plan Management is the financial management of supports and services in an NDIS plan. This includes expense claims processing, financial reporting and ongoing management of the quality of the supports delivered.
When you meet with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to initiate or review your plan, you have a range of options to help you manage the services and supports in your plan. You can choose to:
- Self-manage: engage, manage and pay services and supports yourself.
- Have the NDIA manage the payment of funds to providers on your behalf.
- Choose a Plan Manager to manage your plan, and support your decisions and goals.
- A combination of the above.
What does your QDMS Plan Manager do?
As Your Plan Manager, we will make your life easier by:
- Identifying and managing service providers and supports
- Coordinating payments and tracking your NDIS budget
- Monitoring the quality of the services that are provided to you
At QDMS, we can help you establish when and how you want your supports delivered, and help you find the right providers to deliver the services you need. For us, it’s about supporting you to achieve your goals in your NDIS plan.
When you engage us as Your Plan Managers, we put you at the centre of all decision making. It means you have choice and control, without having to spend hours dealing with bills, paperwork and phone calls (we can do all those bits for you!).
You can use the contact form to the right of this page or visit the Get in Touch page to contact us.